Sunday, January 31, 2016

I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING THESE KIND OF COMMENTS

I AM SICK OF THE COMMENTS TELLING ME THAT IF I DON'T POST MORE A WEEK THEY ARE GOING TO STOP COMING TO THIS WEB.

I DONT CARE! -1 PERSON IS FINE SO LEAVE IF U WANT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE YOUR GOING TO FIND THESE ANSWERS AND ALSO WHO EVER LEFT THE COMMENT BELOW I AM NOT YOUR FREAKIN MAID SO BACK UP AND STOOP GIVING ME ATTITUDE 1 YOUR NOT MY MOM 2 IM NOT YOUR SERVANT 3 WHAT IM DOING IS OPTIONAL AND IM NOT GETTING PAID TO DO IT




4 comments:

  1. WTF is that persons problem!!!! Yo back off would you!!! Try making a website like this!!! Who knows if the person running this site has events that he needs to go to or family events or even more homework that u will ever have, WHO KNOWS!!! OK SO BACK OFF! ATLEAST HE IS MAKING AN EFFORT TO HELP THE WORLD, GO FIND A WAY TO DO THAT INSTEAD OF PISING PEOPLE OFF!! thank you and you go have a wonderful day (:D).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope people stop being rude to you :C. I wanted to request Level I because i'm super close to finishing it! Thank you, take all the time you need! have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete